Freelance PR Contractor
All Good Tales is a public relations agency with a difference. The sister company to MediaHQ, All Good Tales works with clients to find their magic slice, and create dynamic story driven experiences that resonate with their audiences.
Our storytelling work focuses on public relations, marketing, digital, social, audio and video. We build brand newsrooms, audio and video experiences and training courses powered with the essence of great stories.
We’re looking for a freelance PR professional to join our diverse team. If you’re driven, motivated and creative this is the position for you.
Are you looking for a new challenge full of variety and a wide range of responsibilities? This is a remote working opportunity that is perfect for someone who likes working in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
Here’s how you know you’ll be a good fit.
Do you have:
- A PR, journalism or media qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a busy and dynamic PR or media/journalism environment.
- An understanding of the Irish media landscape.
- Experience of media and public relations in a dynamic environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of generating ideas and writing stories.
- The ability to pitch to the national and regional media.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- A commercial approach and outlook.
- Experience working in a busy environment.
- Excellent knowledge and regular use of social media including Twitter and LinkedIn.
The role will focus on and include:
- Public relations for All Good Tales clients.
- Targeted public relations campaigns for our key clients.
- Content creation for in-house blogs.
How to apply:
The closing date is Friday, August 27 at 5pm. Upload your CV/portfolio and a one-page cover letter explaining why you are a fit for the role.