Who is MediaHQ:
Designed for PR and Communications teams, MediaHQ is the all-in-one media contacts database and press release distribution tool that you can rely on to find your media contacts, send your press releases, analyse results and get more coverage.
As a company, we have an agile mind-set. We believe in the power of creativity, independent thinking and taking purposeful action. We want our research product to be powered by this ethos.
Our people are passionate about staying ahead of the game, interested in the media industry and enthusiastic self-motivators. They are capable of working independently, but driven by the possibilities of collaborating with others and leading the critical thinking within the multi-functional teams within which they work.
Here’s how you know you’ll be a good fit.
It is an ideal opportunity for someone to be part of an agile marketing approach. You will be part of and be given the opportunity to work closely with the leadership team of this dynamic and thriving business, at a time when you can contribute to their ambitious international expansion plans. You will be joining an energised, highly innovative and entrepreneurial organisation, with notable industry experience on the management team.
You will be responsible for executing the online and offline marketing strategy that will accelerate the adoption of this SaaS application in new markets. You will have an opportunity to own and deliver the development of the online customer acquisition strategy, and to achieve specific KPIs as detailed in our marketing strategy. Working in an agile and solutions-oriented environment, you will use creativity, independent thinking and strategic planning to become a key contributor towards the 2021 plans and beyond.
What will you do:
- Deliver high quality Sales Qualified Leads (SQL’s) for the sales function (representing prospects aligned with our buyer personas)
- Drive and manage MediaHQ’s marketing plan, ensuring it is aligned to the business strategy and is deliverable within the agreed timeframes.
- Assist with developing an efficient and effective marketing process to deliver the marketing strategy, ensuring all stakeholders and team members have the marketing direction and tools to deliver.
- Contribute to the development of and execution of an effective digital marketing strategy to drive qualified lead generation for business development teams.
- Deliver an impactful brand, content and social media marketing strategy, that brings MediaHQ’s story to life, as well as producing the associated content assets designed to drive lead conversions.
- Use the data insights and analytics from online activity, customer research and relevant market insights to refine MediaHQ’s value proposition over time and maximise acquisition and retention of existing customers.
- Create and cultivate strong supplier working relationships, through the engagement and management of outsourced specialist teams across digital, video and design as required.
- Creative use of the marketing budget to maximise the ROI in order to achieve company goals.
- Measure marketing performance per channel and report against KPIs to senior management.
- Manage a small team of SDR’s who support lead generation through out-bound activity
Who are you:
- 3 to 5 year’s experience of working with a tech/SaaS start-up or SME or as part of ramping-for-growth business would be an advantage.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, agile workplace that continues to drive technology lead solutions to the market.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification with strong knowledge of what works regarding digital marketing and traditional marketing channels.
- An excellent working knowledge of Google analytics, Google Ads, leading content management systems and email marketing.
- Exposure to CRM systems and/or how the sales process and leads management process overlaps with digital marketing planning.
- Experience communicating in an engaging way using concepts and stories which inspire behavioural change, influence decisions and captivate your audience with a call to action.
- A self-starter mind-set, capable of working independently, but driven by the possibilities of collaborating with others and leading the critical thinking within the multi-functional teams within which you operate.
- Excellent oral, written and persuasive communication skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences. Strong presentation skills are desirable.
- A creative, purposeful and action oriented attitude.
Why this is the right opportunity for you:
- MediaHQ is a great place to work, the culture is open and positive, the environment is vibrant, fun and progressive.
- This is a great opportunity to execute a marketing strategy for a growing company, be creative and iterate as required to drive business goals.
- The role will provide scope to work with a highly experienced and successful leadership team and you will also have the opportunity to avail of strategic marketing input and mentoring from a highly experienced external advisor.
- A competitive package will be discussed with the chosen candidate.
- There will be career progression opportunities as the company grows and develops new markets and scales its operations
- This will be a remote role with the option of being in office (Dublin, Ireland) if desired.
Application: Please upload a cover letter outlining why you are a fit for the role along with your CV.